Saturday, February 28, 2009

Windsor Castle


Windsor Castle was one of my favorite place that I have seen so far it was truly breath taking. we stopped in to say hello to Her majesty  the boys and had quite a lovely visit. I loved this castle and all its history and th and how it looked like it really did pop right out of a fairy tale. It was so neat to see the place that queen calls home. I was totally blown away; it felt surreal. We walked through the long banquet room where all the heads of state from so many countries have come together. I looked out on of the windows and our guide told me that the room I was looking at wa she Queen's reading parlour. I couldn't even imagine Her Royal Highness in her slippers, sipping tea and curling up with a copy her favorite book. 

Afterward we met the BEST guard in the all the royal army!  When a group of us walked up to us to take a picture with him we were standing awkwardly far and so I just said "can we touch you?" and he answered! He said "if you want...". So we all cuddled up next to him and took our picture hahah. Then we asked him how old he was and if he liked his job and he said he was 19 and that" its a top job, definetaly a top job". Then when he did his little stomp-switch the arm thats holding the gun-kick-stomp thing I was smiling so big at him and he was trying unsuccessfully with all his might to hold back a smile. It was quite funny to watch. After we all took individual picture with the him Erin asked " are allowed to talk to us?" and he just goes "well I'm already in s**t for this anyway" hahahahahha can you believe it? They say those guards are unbreakable they don't stand a chance against the girls form the BYU London Centre. He really was so fun and adourable and he winked at me as we walked away!


i <3>

Cutie Chels
Jenna and I...
Dr.Crisler jumping in all our photo's hahahah






No comments: