Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abby's Birthday Weekend

I Love These Girls

Friday Night was the First night of Abby's Birthday Weekend Celebration! We all got dressed up and went to the Hyde Park Singles Dance. It was so fun to talk and meet people from here in England especially boys! I love all of the girls here- but it's been a month of all of my same new friends so it was so exciting to go and meet a whole new group of people. The next night (Saturday) we all got together with our new friends grabbed some dinner at yummy Nando's and then Split up into 2 groups for our Scavenger Challenge Hunt; a few items on the list? Dance Battle with a Stranger- Stage a Public Breakup- Bark at 5 Strangers- Get one Item of Clothing from a strangers ( no stealing permitted)- ask someone for their autograph and give one autograph( not too much of a stretch for me haha) there were a few more and the rules saw we had to document it all on camera so I'll post Video's from our adventure as soon as I get them! xoxo

No comments: