Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!






So this was by far the best Valentines Day that I've ever had. I got tons of love in the mail from my family. They sent me so many wonderful goodies. Mac& Cheese, cute new tights, Mike& Ikes a ring that I love, and peanut butter balls were just a few  of the amazing surprises that were delivered to 27 Palace Court. Not to mention LOADS of cards. Im not joking I got several in the mail and about 50 in a package from Heather, My Dad and Jakey! She had her class and Jakey's class make me valentines!! It was adorable and the Valentines were all so sweet! I was so excited to have so much love <3


Then on Valentines Day a few of the girls here planned a super super fun party. It was Operation V-Day 1944. Our adorable 1940's themed party was amazing. It was so adorable we swapped cute boy stories, danced to cute 40's music. We were all laughing so much and just having so much fun together! It was definitely a night I'll always remember for the rest of my life!!!



No comments: