Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dover Castle and Canterbury Tales...







This week our Wednesday trip was to Dover White Cliffs at the English Channel and to Canterbury. This was such a fun trip despite the fact that I ended up COVERED with mud. I was wearing my Juicy Couture wellies and it was quite muddy outside because it had been raining and I began to slip down this hill, I was going to do anything not to fall on my camera so instead I sacrificed my body and my True Religions. Luckily Chelsea and McKell were close to help me get up. So my shooting photos was interrupted  and I had to attempt to get cleaned up, luckily I had an extra coat on hand ( what are the odds!) Then it was off to Canterbury Cathedral where Thomas Beckett's memorial was. Next was St. Augustines Abby and then we just had a few hours to go out and about in the little town of Canterbury and explore the shops and markets. It was adorable. We grabbed some chips and took a stroll around the city. We found a couple of really wonky buildings.  These are the pictures!

No comments: