Monday, January 19, 2009

Covent Garden






We also recently visited Covent Garden. It was a super fun little area with shops, street prefomers and a big theatre district. We met a magician named max, who was like a comic too and was insulting and poking fun at the audience. haha he made a blonde joke about me! whats new? haha

 any way then we wandered a bit more and we met a headless guy- go figure! We saw at Liecester Square, where the night before Will Smith walked the red carpet for the Seven Pounds premire. 

Then we went over to china towne and asked a man to take a picture of all of us and when we all stood and posed in front of him and he counts one two three and shot a picture of the arch with NONE of us in it haha
this is that first attempt form that lame stranger man hahah

made me think of demma 
Then as fate would have it we ran into another Patesserie Valerie. We couldn't resist. So another chocolate cupcake and a walk home and we were back at 27 palace court to play Mafia and Murder Mystery in our old victorian house with all the girls... 




It's so fun having a constant sleepover with so many fun girls, I just love it here! I couldn't be happier and I am just so lucky to be here! I totally and completely adore it- I think every single day about how much I love London and that It's amazing to be here and get out and go see and play here!

Connie, McKenzie, Sarah, Kate and Me

1 comment:

brittany+scott said...

mmmm yummy goodies. I love how your smile is so huge in all of these pics!!!! take care darling :)