Friday, January 30, 2009

Can You Feel the Love Tonight...


Tonight we went to see the Lion King! It was amazing. I totally loved this show the way it all worked together was beautiful. I loved the costumes and how they totally created the whole illusion is really being in the Pride Lands with Simba, Nala and Mufasa! The music was so fun and OoOoHhH and the dancing... It was all just so well done. I vaguely remember seeing this when I was little but I couldn't ever appreciate how awesome it was!! It's certainly one of my favorite shows that I've ever seen! I think every single piece just totally let you get lost in it. But when it was all finished I was totally craving Boma ( the delicious african restaurant at Animal Kingdom in Disney  World). 
After the show we headed to Liescter Square and went to a pub got some chips and a fizzy drink and sat and chatted about how adorable little Nala and Simba were. Then we talked about how stunning grown up Simba was. Oh my sahara he was so attractive, and then we headed back to 27 Palace Court. It was definitely a wild night! Rawrr...
(And Yes I did wear my leopard  print dress just for the occasion)



No comments: