Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Tea Time
Caitlin, Chelsea, Erin, Myself, and Abby

What a delightful day! A group of us girls began this morning amidst the thick london fog, by being quite ambitious and taking a jog through Hyde Park (and I suddenly saw slight potential in my future as a dog walker; my dreams of the picturesque London dog walkers life were short lived when I watched one such dog owner have to deal with the less alluring and more smelly duties of this occupation). Well we jogged almost 2 and 1/2 miles in the park and saw several monuments, my personal favorite was the Peter Pan statue. But the entire park really was so lovely. Our jog was cut short because we had to return home ( I like that home) to 27 Palace Court and take our seats in my Shakespeare class. Well, after class we all agreed that our exercise more than deserved to be rewarded and we saw a tea parlor right at the gates of Kensington Palace called , "The Orangery". It was SO delicious and I loved having a spot of peppermint tea with all my new friends and enjoying a yummy slice of orange sweet cake and cream cheese frosting. Everything about our little adventure was just so CHARMING. How lucky am I? My days are filled with reading shakespeare, strolls through Hyde Park and Tea Parties with my lovely friends! It's unbelievable, I truly am living a dream life and feel so blessed. <3>
From left to right- Caitlin, Me, Sarah, and Chelsea


The Whole Lot of us at "The Orangery"


Chelsea and I. We own more pink then all the girls at the centre combined...


Abby, Chelsea, Erin, Kaylie, and Me


Kensington Palace Garden House. I loved the 'lattice' type look of this tree. It was quite beautiful there at the palace.

Caitlin, Chelsea, Abby, and Myself
The scenery throughout Hyde Park is incredible and so varied, 
I liked this row column shrubbery's, just something fun to look 
at on every square inch of the park ...

Just having a spot of tea...

BTW More pictures are on their way I promise...

1 comment:

brittany+scott said...

OOOO so fun! these pictures are just brilliant! :) Looks like you are having the time of your life!!!!