Monday, March 7, 2011

Who Doesn't Love



PLAYDOH?
Its definitely one of my favorite things.
So today at A+ We made some squishy squeezy playdoh.
We all have a little kid in us who loves to play and this stuff is perfect.

This is my all-time favorite recipe
Courtesy of Vanessa Wright
Its made with Kool-Aid (another one of my favorite foods) so it smells fantastic.
It may make you even wanna eat a piece (I always tried to when I was little) but it tastes gnar just a warning.

Awesome Kool-Aid PlayDoh
2 1/2 C Flour
1/2 C salt
1 tsp cream of tartar
2-3 Packets of Kool-Aid Flavoring
( Tropical Punch and Grape make the best smelling play-doh)
Mix Dry Stuffs
Add:
2 Cups Boiling Water
3 Tbs Oil
Mix with spoons until its cold enough to knead with hands
Add flour as necessary until its a good- non sticky/gooey consistency

HAVE FUN!
Get Your Creative On

1 comment:

Rhitzclan said...

I'm totally going to make this for my kids! You are SO fun!