Sunday, March 6, 2011

so...





I currently have a black eye. It looks disgusting. My left eye/cheekbone is swollen and has sort of a purple-ish tint. A boy at castles was surfing with out a leash when he evidently needed one and he fell ( hey it happens- let me tell you) but his leash-less board came speeding towards my face a got me right below the eye.
ouch
By far the most challenging part of all of this is that now i cant wink at boys and its really throwing my game off. My friend told me to blow kisses instead. Ill have to give that a try and report my results.
It's all good though. Im no stranger to injuries and this particular one just makes me look really tough/awesome. well maybe not awesome, but tough for sure. i think. either super tough or abused. hmm at least nothings broken this time. see always a sliver lining.

2 comments:

kylie said...

good thing you are so dang CUTE!

chellyyy said...

yes. lyssa. i think you just might be the cutest girl with a black eye that i've ever seen.