Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Love Running


I love that time to just GO. I love listening to my music and just running where ever I feel like exploring. Nothing is better than a long run when you are just feeling great. Now don't get me wrong there are some days I get a side cramp, or that my knees feel like they are literally breaking. Running is hard, especially when you are running really hard. But that feeling when you finish a great run and you pushed it your muscles kinda feel like jello is awesome. I think I like running for the same reason that I always liked swim. It's like you can work out hard and just cruise at the same time. It's all individual mastery. It's like new challenges and goals you can accomplish everyday!

These were my Christmas Present.
love them
This is the greatest thing I've ever bought.
(It tracks everything- distance, time, average pace, calories-everything and uses it with yer iPod)

And my life was changed when I learned about this.
Can.Not.Wait.
Hooray for new Goals and for Running!

No comments: