Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pretty Darn Lucky...






Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
So this holiday always seems to get me thinking...
A little about that one St.Patricks day in Ireland when my passport got stolen and I was stranded, and sweet Erin stayed behind with me as we tried to find the US Embassy. That was an adventure, my poor mother almost had an aneurism.

But mostly St. Patricks Day gets me thinking about how lucky I am. The words lucky and blessed kinda overlap in my mind at least. And I have so many blessings to be thankful for.

So maybe this St.Patricks Day think of why you are lucky. I promise there are at least a few reasons.
And focus a little more on telling the people you love how lucky you feel to have them, and finding ways to serve them, and a little less on shamrocks and leprechauns. (although nothing is better than a McDonald's shamrock shake)

And lets put an end to this pinching people who aren't wearing green thing. You KNOW i am all about celebrating through outfits, but pinching people just because they didn't dress up is just not very nice and probably hurts them.

Oh and I went a little shamrock crazy on photoshop and came up with these instead of doing my homework...

4 comments:

tara said...

i love the quote on the last one. you are just so cute. i love all of these. =]

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lori said...

i'm LUCKY because you're my friend! love you! xoxo

lori said...

the comment above mine was deleted because i didn't realize i was mistakenly signed in with my son's google account and not mine. haha!