Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can't we all just get a longboard....

Super great surf session at castles today. Im super stoked on it. And on the last wave of the day as I was dropping down the face and the water was so clear and I could see a turtle. He dove under and I rode the rest of it. Seriously awe-some. I'll still be so happy about it a week from now. Surfing is my favorite thing probably. I wake up and want to go. I sit in class and wait to go. I rush into work a minute before I'm late because I couldn't stop. I think about surfing A LOT. I designed a longboard in my dream. It was so cute. I want someone to shape it for me. I wanna surf like this...



1 comment:

Rhitzclan said...

That was THE coolest 5 minutes I've spent in a long time. Incredible video- I think about surfing constantly too. Let's go sometime :)