Tuesday, March 23, 2010


-mo·ti·va·tion-
something that energizes, directs and sustains behavior.

Its something that gets people moving, points them in a particular direction and keeps them going.

Im reading my educational psychology book and this chapter is on motivation I and keep thinking everyone should read this chapter.

Its really the ONLY way to find success in anything you do. Motivation is the base for every other aspect of success. All of that hard work and high reaching comes because you are motivated.

I don't really have a long checklist of qualities I want in a future husband, but good motivation is definitely a must in anyone I am dating. My dad can be a man of few words but I know when he told me to marry a motivated man it was a gem.

Good Relationships only happen if both people are motivated.
Motivated men will make the best fathers, providers, and companions.

When you combine motivation with a positive outlook you get something kind of
amazing...

No comments: