Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear BYUHSA Storage Closet,



I hate your stinking guts.
As an executive director for the BYUHSA VP I have been given the chore of taking this lovely little storage closet

and trying to make it look like this...

I've been working on it all semester, and I left it for one week and it was a disaster again!
So I spent 4.5 hours in that closet yesterday organizing. Something about de-junking and organizing is a little bit therapeutic for me I think. I kept saying I'll leave in 15 minutes and then would just keep going! It's like this wonderful feeling you get as you see everything start to have a place. I'm pretty sure I'd make my mom and vanessa very proud!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

you're so right. I am VERY proud!!

Alyssa Brooke Esmond said...

i knew it :)