Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today....


was a LOVELY day. Despite the sporadic showers where it pours for five minutes at a time. But those bring the best rainbows.
When I see those I am overwhelmed by how blessed I am! I feel so lucky to be here. BYU-Hawaii really is Heaven on earth. When I drive to school, sun shining down in my little jeep usually listening to some Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus and I see that bright aqua blue water with waves crashing less than 10 feet away or when I see all of the flags around the little circle as I drive up to campus I honestly feel so happy its hard to put into words. I am so blessed.
Heavenly Father just knew that this would be the most perfect place on earth he could possibly send me and I am so glad he did.


Lately I've been stressing a little about the idea that at some point there must be an end and I will have to leave this Island.
I know it seems like its a little premature to stress about that now but I cant help it! I love it here so much and I can't imagine leaving. But Ive just decided that I need to have faith that If I am listening to the spirit Heavenly Father will make sure I am wherever will make me the happiest.

No comments: