Friday, October 22, 2010



So if you know me at all you know I LOVE GOLDFISH. They are very very delicious and an essential part if my daily diet. So the other day I was enjoying a a box of gold fish and I noticed on the side of the box there was this cute little profile on the side about Finn the Goldfish. It had a picture and said his nickname and favorite quote and his accomplishments. I started thinking if I had a profile on a Goldfish Box what would mine say? Then I realized...
I HAVE NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS! Like I don't even know what I could write on that section. I need to do something. Im not sure what but I need to accomplish something. Maybe I'll start a non-profit this week. That would be a good accomplishment.

Its not that I dont do anything. Im actually really busy. I love school and my job at the elementary school and all of the clubs and leadership stuff Im involved with at school. I love to take pictures and create anything. But I wouldnt really call any of those accomplishment. Hmmm. I need to get to work I suppose.

No comments: