Friday, July 3, 2009


Sometimes I like to give myself a little extra sunshine in my day by creating little victories and successes. I add things to my TO DO lists that I know I will do, so that I can have that happy accomplished feeling when I cross it off. I also put real things on my list too because being productive also makes me very happy-  but I like to top off my list with something like
#1 WAKE UP- and see I start my day with success from the get-go, WAKE UP: if I am awake to read my list then I already accomplished something on it! I usually will add things to the list like #6 YOU NEED TO READ THIS ENTIRE SENTENCE. or #23 BE NAMED ALYSSA. Its all about the little things that make you smile.

1 comment:

brittany+scott said...

i totally do this too so that i feel like i am accomplishing little important things allll day. i love youu girl...these last few posts are adorable and so fun just like you! <3