Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas...

it was a very very merry christmas. my wonderful family got up at 5 am to open presents because i had to work at 8:15 which wasn't too bad at all, it was fun! A few Christmas Day highlights- SUCH CUTE PRESENTS!! Jonas Brothers on the Christmas Day Parade, Yummy Treats and fun family! But Christmas Eve was my favorite part of the season. We had all our traditions; Reading Luke 2 and the 'Twas the Night Before Christmas", new jammies fondue dinner and my favorite- LOVE GIFTS this year my sister and I both had each other and NEITHER of us chose a Jonas related gift haha!  She gave me licorice and jewelry to represent our licorice jewelry company and catalog we made when I was 11 and she was 6 and i gave her a Belle ornament and magic mirror to represent a special memory of us sitting together watching Fantasmic when we were little and talking about how much like our favorite princesses ( Belle and Ariel) we are! She's my Belle- the bookish beauty. What a happy Christmas! I'm sad its over I love this season....

No comments: