Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mary-Kate and Ashley





So fall semester of 08 was amazing  and  to end it on a high note my lovely friend Kelsi and I wanted to throw a party. When we realized our mutal Olsen Twins obsession and how we are both Mary-Kate and Ashley Fan Club Alumni we decided to throw a "Mary-Kate and Ashley" themed party! It's was a twintastic super duper fun party where all our friends plus a few came dressed like twins we had pizza and watched the You're invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley's music videos and To Grandmothers House We go. Everyone thought it was such a fun theme and people got totally nostalgic but Kels and I had more fun than anyone. Here are a few pics form the party

















1 comment:

Jaime said...

Alyssa! You are adorable!! Check out my blog. I posted a slide show from the wedding. This weekend was so much fun!!