Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
[Carl Sandburg]

Graduation is coming. Soonish.

And Im trying to discover my next step.
I know I'll figure it out. 
Correction: 
I know Heavenly Father will show me where I need to be. He always does. But for now I'm undecided.

Being undecided about things doesn't sit very well with me. It requires a great deal of patience. I like plans and goals and moving forward. I like being productive.
But what do I do to get there when I'm not exactly sure where there is yet?

 

 Why put down roots when I can have wings instead?

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

This is your time to explore and grow. There is so much to see in this great big world. Get out there :)

chellyyy said...

trust me it will all work out in the end. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL