Monday, September 21, 2009

555-543 B Kamehmeha Hwy....


My little home sweet home <3>

First meet the girls Behind door #1,

It's Lisa and Ingunn my cute darling roommates.
Ingunn the Penguin is all the way from Norway and perhaps the most adorable little thing Europe shipped to the Island. Lisa aka Lisa Lisa Gnar Gnar is one sassy fierce gal too.

You already know me and Kelsi
aka MK&A
This is our View from the front door. Sweet murals too right? The sharks make me want to go snorkeling
Thats the two bedroom doors
Our purple little kitchen and back door
Our living room and the comfiest couches ever.
The best part though is that it is literally on the beach! Like out my back door is temple beach in the morning I wake up and can hear waves and birds it seems unreal. I can't believe I am pretty much a Laie Kama'ania. OK i have a lot left to experience and to see and do before Im a local but Im ready for it! More adventures to come!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Not that it would take much to trump Rexburg and its winters but how amazing that you get to go to BYU-H! I love the house and the view and that fact you get to be tan and wear flip flops. Smart girl for transferring! Aloha!